REAL ESTATE ASSETS
Whatever your needs with regard to real estate assets you already possess or wish to invest in, Family Partners offers complete assistance to its partner families.
Management and monitoring of personal or professional assets
New acquisitions of real estate assets
REGARDLESS OF YOUR FAMILY’S GOALS IN RELATION TO YOUR REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS,
FAMILY PARTNERS AND ITS EXPERTS WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH PERSONALIZED ASSISTANCE.
Family Partners accompanies its clients for however long the property remains a part of their assets.
Search for the asset
• Primary or secondary residence
• Business property
• Rental investment
or optimization of an existing asset
• Legal and fiscal arrangements
• Loan refinancing
Financing and negotiation
• Real estate development operations
• Building renovations
• Purchases of commercial premises or office buildings
Search for the most advantageous arrangements or solutions
• Wealth engineering
Initial contact with potential buyers
• Search for agencies
• Initial direct contact within Family Partners’ network of partner families
Legal, accounting and administrative monitoring of the transaction
Miscellaneous construction work (maintenance, renovation, modification)
• Searches for companies and tendering for all trades and architects
• Recording of quotes and billing tracking
• Construction site supervision, acceptance of works, etc.
Management of maintenance staff
• Cleaning companies, surveillance, green spaces
• For business properties and our clients’ personal residences
Monitoring and control of tax deadlines
• Housing tax,
• Property tax, etc.
Management of the keys to your properties
• For cleaning operations, works,
• Temporary rentals, visits, etc.
Rental property management
• Visits, issuance of leases, internal regulations, inspections, rebilling of expenses
• Issuance of tenant reminders and receipts
• Monitoring of rent payment and reminders and procedures in the event of non-payment
• Management of tenant/owner issues, co-ownership management and monitoring (relations with property management companies)
Property insurance & claims management
• Regular monitoring and analysis of insurance contracts to optimize pricing and coverage
• Claims management (recording and follow-up with the insurer, preparation of the administrative file for the insurance policy, monitoring of meetings with experts), etc.